Palm leaf - Food suitability certificate
It 'a natural raw material that comes from processing of deciduous leaves of palm tree. Suitable for contact with food.
The artifacts can be used, together with the food, for a short period in the oven and in a microwave to heat the contents, not for cooking.
The food suitability legislation of sugar cane artifacts provides that there is not any kind of contamination between the container and the food contained.
Is the type of food content (more or less greasy, more or less acid, etc.) which determines any limitations on the possibility of using the artifact at certain temperatures.
Based on the residence time in the oven and the type of food, it may be a change in food taste, not harmful to health but banned by legislation.
Therefore the food suitability certificate is issued with the following provisions:
- The artifacts in sugar cane can not be used, together with the food, in a traditional oven and in a microwave oven.
- The hot products content must have a max temperature of 80 °C.
- The artifacts in sugar cane can not be used, together with the food, at low temperatures (freezer). (During freezing process food may encompass fragments of leaf, in any case not harmful but prohibited by law)
- The artifacts in sugar cane are not suitable for food storage.
- The artifacts in sugar cane are not suitable for infants food and follow-on formulas (until 3 years old).