INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
we wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), laying down provisions to protect the processing of personal data of natural persons, as well as the free movement of such data, the personal data you provide will be subject to processing - in compliance with the aforementioned legislation according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data - by the following entities:
- PRVCOM s.a.s. by Casarini Barbara;
- Beemark s.r.l.
as co-controllers of the processing, relying on such co-controllership on the sharing of data and the purposes of the processing, pursuant to the aforementioned EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
To this end, in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 mentioned, we inform you that your personal data may be used by each of them, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and in relation to their specific purposes, as indicated below.
Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The personal data provided by you will be used for the following purposes:
Mode of treatment
The processing will be carried out in automated and/ or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures shall be used to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom such data relate and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorised personnel.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
Nature of the Conferral
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point a) and b) is mandatory, any refusal to provide them will determine the impossibility for Prvcom
S.a.s. to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
With reference to the purposes referred to in point c) the provision of data is optional; failure to consent to the processing will not imply any consequence on the possibility of receiving the services and products requested, but will only imply the impossibility of receiving promotional communications as well as newsletters from PRVCOM s.a.s.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The collected data will not be disseminated; the personal data, in relation to the purposes mentioned above, may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- consultants outside the company in charge of processing operations and/or consultancy for tax substitutes;
- public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare institutions, financial offices, etc.);
- companies to which Prvcom s.a.s. entrusts the activity of shipment of the orders carried out on the site;
- parent, subsidiary and related companies to which PRVCOM s.a.s. entrusts certain activities.
Transfer of data to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however, reserves the right to use cloud services and in this case
service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 2016/679
Data Controller and DPO
The Data Controller is Prvcom s.a.s. di Casarini Barbara, in the person of the legal representative. The Co-data Controller is Beemark srl, in the person of the legal representative.
The updated list of external data controllers shall be kept at the premises of the companies. The DPO
Rights of the data subject
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to art. 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of treatment;
- obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive them from a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
The content of this information may be subject to changes for changes and/or additions to the reference legislation. Therefore, the Data Controller invites the addressees of the information to read the same also on the company’s website ( www.ecobioshopping.it), where you can find the text always updated.